Thursday 24 May 2007

Now what?

So I 've spent the last week or so trying to figure out whether this blog is a good idea or not. This is of course ridiculous, and I do realise that... I finally make a decision to do something I've been wanting to do for a while and then I agonise over whether I should have started it or not. Writing the first post was an interesting experience. It felt good writing about Dada, but I also spent the next week on the verge of tears, which is not a state I am fond of. I also wondered whether this blog defeated the purpose of my telling people I am an only child (I mean, I really don't want people reading it and thinking, "Oh poor thing"), but then again it's not supposed to be about me anyway, is it, nor is it really designed for people who don't know about him (ironically, the first 3 people I did send the link out to never did get to meet him, although I wish they had)... so maybe I should just quit being so self-centred and just send out the link to people so that they can start contributing if they so wish. So yes, the blog stays on. I also know that the first post was fairly intense and a little sad, and while I hope that that does not get to be the general tone of the blog, I have decided it is ok if some posts do get a bit low. Nothing wrong with that. Or so I think. For now.

4 comments:

  1. You are so right. No need to agonise. This blog definitely needs to stay on.

    Even if people do not contribute a lot, it's ok. At least, if they're interested, they can get to read about Bozo. And I know there are lots out there who are genuinely interested.

    I have to thank you again, Mini. This a very special thing you are doing. And it's a great tribute, from a sister to her brother, who both adored each other so....

    Perhaps one day I'll write about that too....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Deb Mam,

    This Vidya Sutar.
    Your student from KV Karanja

    Vidya

    ReplyDelete